Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My friend Beth

I have known Beth since the days of Spaces. Spaces was fun while it lasted. I got to meet and talk to people from around the country and the world. From the California, Washington, Utah, Philadelphia to, England, Singapore, Australia and so on. Then MSN announced the closing of Spaces. A good chunk of my friends came over here to Blogger and as time passed people stopped blogging or stopping by my blog. Well that's life. But Beth has been a loyal friend from the beginning. And now Beth is under the weather. Of course that's just a euphemism for being ill. I don't know what's wrong. All I know is that she informed us in her blog that she has medical issues. Well I for one hope all is rectified quickly. Blogger is not the same without you.
Hurry back Beth!    

10 comments:

  1. So sorry about your friend. Hopefully she'll heal soon. This week hasn't been so kind to me either; I had to euthanize Nico due to HCM. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you Paul. You are such a nice guy. I just sent you a msg explaining everything.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Beth let me know too. Prayers for Beth. Paul you are a great friend as long as I've known beth back in the spaces days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree Paul it wouldn't be the same without Beth. I do hope and pray it isn't serious.
    Always thinking of her , and look forward to her returning to Blogger.
    Take care and best wishes to you and Arlene .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth Marie's little bitty space between her grandkids and photography,She is definitely one worman taken the tired out of retired. July 2005 MSN as same time Michiko's Home too. We both of (The Best of MSN Spaces.)
    I still love her berry much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although I'm not a long-time blogger I always go to Beth's blog because she comes across so real. I miss her already and await her return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boston Boy, I love that Beth. She and I are about in line from one another when it comes to weather patterns and we talk about that a lot. I know she has been through some very tough times. She's a trooper and keeps springing back. I pray her health does keep her down long, I miss her too. That is how I came across your blog. I pick you up at her site. So let's get some prayers going for that sweet lady. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am Beth's sister. Your blog meant so much to her. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blessings....
    I am one of those MSN Spaces friend. I miss spaces. Yeah I was just over at Beth's saw her announcement. I wished her well and will keep her in my prayers. Its challenging when you know someone yet not really know them yet they hold a place of fondness for them in your heart. We are all human and subject to just such a journey.

    ReplyDelete