Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday

Hello! Well the weather so far has been about as perfect as it could be. Wednesday and Thursday look to be sketchy with a better 50% chance of rain. Friday looks good as well as Saturday though we are leaving Saturday so it doesn't really matter. We were going to journey to the other side of the island for the sunset but after a day of walking and driving around. We stayed local and walked down to a pond across the street from the ocean. The sun set behind some trees but it was quite beautiful.







  
A few shots from Edgartown as we drove around. There are video's but I'm not sure when I will be able to post them.
Well I've delayed long enough. It's just about 11 a Arlene's a waitin' for me. Time to get moving on today's adventure which could be nothing more than an ice cream cone or a trip to the clay cliffs in Aquinnah. Until later...
I'm outta here.


4 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful sunset photos Paul. I am so glad you two are having fun! I hope the weather holds out for you the rest of the week!
    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really got some nice shots there. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boston Boy, Those sunsets pictures were fabulous. I loved them. Hey even an ice cream in that place is a wonderful treat. I have seen the cliffs you mentioned. Don't you wish you could live there...but how they do it in the winter is beyond me. Blessings for the rest of the week to be the best, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots hope weather stays good for you both.
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete