Sunday, October 1, 2017

Next Saturday

Next Saturday Arlene and I will be going back to Martha's Vineyard for a few days. I will being a camera but I can't think of anything or anyplace that we haven't been but you never know. Then there are the sunrises and the sunsets. They vary unless the weather doesn't cooperate. It will be good to get away for a few days, Arlene has had a tough year though she is doing better. 

I went through the files on my old desk top. Up until about a year ago I checked all my pictures out on the desk top. It was and is good enough for that. It'd old. The laptop I use is newer and it's coming up on nine years old. Anyway there were a good amount of pictures sitting there. Some I'm sure I've posted here and some that are similar to ones I've posted here.    

It's nice to walk a block and watch the sun rise over the ocean.




Then there are the cliffs.









The sunsets




Then there's a wonderful place for breakfast.





Aside for the rain on Saturday the weather has been wonderful. I was going to post something different but I got sidetracked by firing up the old girl. Of course I'm talking about the old desktop.
Still both my computers are terribly out of date, a situation that I will have to address soon. I will be around to visit later in the day as Arlene has promised me linguini and meatballs after the Patriots game. I have been lax in my cyber duties but I have been active in my household duties as I am throwing out things that I have lugged around for years. Well it's getting close to game time so...
I'm outta here.

3 comments:

  1. Boston Boy, I love seeing your pictures from the Vineyard. I know you and Arlene enjoy your time there. The trip will do you and Arlene good. Relaxing, laughing, eating tasty foods. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
    p.s. talk about throw stuff out. I know I need to, but it's hard to just let go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos indeed, and wish you all the best. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful places and sights never get old. Have a grand time. I'm sure you'll find more scenes to shoot. Don't step in any holes, though!

    ReplyDelete