Monday, February 8, 2016

Harvard Museum Of Natural History Pt 1&2


 It's snowing as I write this. I continue get my act together for a future move. In reality it's one big pain in the ass that I was not anticipating at this particular point in my life. Be that as it may, As I began my sorting of things I found a disc with pictures from our visit to the Harvard Museum of Natural History in Cambridge in January 2009. It was sunny but cold. Single digits. Harvard University is in Harvard Square. I made slideshow as a way of relaxing after a long morning and a shortened afternoon.There were various exhibits. Animal, human, skeletons, gems, minerals, and the fabulous glass flowers etc. 




Below is the second slideshow.

 
That's it for the moment. I see shoveling in my future.
I'm outta here.


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings....
    NO snow here yet, they are promising we will have some beginning wednesday along with the -6, 7, 8 temperature, wee?

    Thanks for the tour of the museum. I wouldn't not have seen it otherwise. I am surprised they allow you to photograph/tape stuff. Here they tell you plan, no cameras.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do know how fortunate you are to live in a city where so many cultural and architectural opportunities are easily accessed and enjoyed, don't you? Your pictures, as usual, are descriptive in themselves and artfully executed. I love these and enjoyed them tremendously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boston Boy, You have my sympathy in moving. That is no pleasure. I just hope you have good weather for it when the time comes. We have snow, but nothing like you people out east get.I have been to Harvard Yards, once on a trip out east. I love it, I do not understand any kid who would ever blow a great chance to get an education there. Well anywhere for that matter. Take care of yourself. Blessings to you and hello to Arlene please. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for inspiration to know more about nature. I was impressed not just by the exhibits, but by the architecture too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's cold here but no snow . Good luck with that moving, it's very surprising what we hoard over the years.

    ReplyDelete