Sunday, July 21, 2013

For my friend Beth.

I haven't paid much attention to Blogger the last couple of weeks due various reason including a very finicky clothes dryer, and a very uneven work schedule ( one day a 5 a.m. start, then a 1 p.m. start) etc. However I have been thinking about Beth. Her surgery is on the 23nd of this month. That is tomorrow. As you know, if you know Beth, she is a wonderful person, and speaking personally, she has been so kind to me. All I really want to say is please keep Beth in your mind, heart and prayers. We all want her to have a speedy recovery. So hurry back Beth. You are missed.

5 comments:

  1. Haven't been out here much myself Paul and I too wish and pray for the best for Beth. She is a treasure and we will be waiting for good news and hearing from Beth herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check in on her every day and am waiting for her to be back for sure. She will be in my mind all day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her dearly and I am praying for the best of all bests to come for our dear dear Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth is indeed very precious I have been thinking of her a lot of late, Paul. I wish her Love and warmth hope today goes smoothly. Lovely post , she is in my Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth is a fighter and I pray she fights this.

    ReplyDelete