Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My friend Beth

For those of you who have known me since the days of Spaces you might also know my friend Beth. She has been battling cancer for a while now. I received some emails from another friend from Spaces who is now also on Blogger, Carole. I called Carole because Beth requested that she get in touch with me. This is when I found out this troubling news though I knew that she was not well for a while. Beth has been absent from Blogger for a while. She has posted updates from time to time on her condition. Beth is a wonderful person who doesn't deserve this malady but this is what she has to deal with. It would be pointless for me to put a link to her blog because she's not blogging at the moment. However if you know Beth please keep her in your thoughts and prayers and if you are a friend from the days of Spaces or know both her and me from blogger you can contact me personally and I can fill you in on what I know. I have gotten to know her over the last 5 plus years and have formed a wonderful relationship with her. All I ask is that you keep her in you thoughts and prayers. You won't meet a nicer person.

Get well Beth.
Paul

6 comments:

  1. Blessings....
    Yes i am one of the friends from Spaces (Rapping On A Melody) I keep in touch with Beth via comments etc, though I don't think Carole remembers me, left messages a few times but no response.

    My prayers are with Beth, this journey is a hard and tumultuous one. Having experience it from the periphery via my cousin I do not wish that particular kind of hell on anyone.

    Thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such sad news. I tried to respond back with your email and it came back undeliverable....again. If you could email me and give me your email that works (?) Beth has been in my prayers for long time. She is is wonderful lady and friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boston Boy, Through Beth's blog is how I started following you. I know she is not well enough to be blogging...but I go to her site and leave comments. I have been very worried about her as it has been a while. I would love to have her home address to send her a card. I know her daughter is close. I am keeping Beth in my thoughts and prayers. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Night and day she has been on my mind and in my prayers.. she is a beloved woman to one and all. I pray her pain will be eased soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My frends Beth was a long time of years Beth was wonderful ladys!
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also one of her friends from Spaces , and have enjoyed reading her daily blogs. Beth is always in my thought's and prayers . I have been worried about her for awhile now. I do have her address so will send a card. As I did and still do enjoy your blogs Paul. Your friend from Spaces thank you for posting take care.

    ReplyDelete