Saturday, August 27, 2011

The calm...

We've had an interesting year weatherwise. We've had blizzards, tornado's, an earthquake and now a hurricane though it won't be as bad as it will be further down the coast. I will be hunkered down tomorrow. I do have to work tonight but I will be home all day tomorrow. I would love to drive to the ocean tomorrow but that's not really a good idea. I do think I will go out early locally just to see what I can see. This all depends on just how bad it is tommorow. By the time it hits Eastern Ma. it should be downgraded to a tropical storm which is still something to respect. I got batteries, a radio, some flash lights and enough food to cover me for a few days though I don't think I'll be needing much.

There's not much else to report. I've been working odd hours. Tonight I will be working till 9pm. I'm not happy about that but it is what it is to use a cliche. If the power doesn't go out tomorrow there should be little to worry about around here anyway. Time to hit the showers. I should be back tomorrow because I really have no place to go, as long as we have power that is.
I'm outta here.

5 comments:

  1. I am really glad to see a post from you. Keep us updated. Prayers are being said for all in the path of the hurricane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you'll hunker down. Be safe my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know all is well..and I certainly hope it continued to be! I believe it may not have been as bad as they predicted though I know it was bad nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paul,
    It all over the worlds having a strange weather going on which was we used to have four season in the years not anymore and only two season The winter and Summer time though we has more raining day after an autumn times.
    The hurricane getting weak that is a good news.
    You take care,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your doing okay. It's such a wild weather season. Take care.

    ReplyDelete