Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Still having bloggeer problems...

Good morning from Martha's Vineyard. I tried to leave some comments yesterday but was unsuccessful. The weather looked iffy leading up to the begining of this trip including some very thick fog  yesterday during the last leg of the drive to the ferry. However the weather soon cleared and I witnessed a beautiful sunrise this morning. On the down side...I forgot my camera. I have plenty of pictures from the last time however I would have liked to get some clear shots of the cliffs on the other side of the island. Ok Time for breakfast.

For the moment...I'm outta here.

3 comments:

  1. The reason you can't comment on anything is because IE is interacting with Blogger in a bad way. I just tried to leave a comment here on IE and it wouldn't work. I am on firefox now.
    Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't had any trouble on my end (fingers crossed)and hope it stays that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot your camera?
    Have a wonderful time my friend. West an wewax!
    I hope the weather stays nice for you.

    ReplyDelete